- Compliant with EN14604 and vfdb 14/01:2010, including: - 10 year operation with non-replaceable battery
- higher resistance to aggressive environments during operation
- higher resistance to electromagnetic radiation within the range 890-960 MHz
- Intellectual sensitivity adjustment with integral microcontroller
- Minimum nuisance (false) alarms (including contamination of smoke chamber) with Long Term Drift feature (sensitivity compensation). This mechanism automatically adjusts the smoke alarm's sensitivity to factory level during operation.
- Sound indication of exceeding threshold compensation level (signal to cleaning the smoke chamber from dust)
- Fluent sound intensification in Alarm and Test modes
- Hush function – silencing the Alarm signal for 10 min. by pressing the Test button
- Ideal circular diagram of smoke chamber (sensitivity does not depend on air stream direction)
- Test button for easy testing
- Ceiling-mounting with screw fixings or double-sided adhesive pad
- Standby current:< 8uA
- Alarm current:< 60mA
- Battery:non-replacable, CR14505, 3.0V
- Low battery warning:2.2 - 2.3V
- Sound alarm level:≥ 87dB
- Horn frequency:3.1–3.4kHz
- Sensitivity range:
- 0.08–0.12dB/m (under conditions:cotton smoke, air speed 0,2 m/sec)
- Hush time:10±1 min
- Hush mode indication: single LED flashes every 10 sec.
- Standby mode indication: single LED flashes every 320 sec.
- Fault/contamination indication: triple sound signal every 40 sec.
- Battery fault indication: single sound signal every 40 sec.