- The panel has the module structure enabling to develop various performances on customer’s demand.
- The panel incorporates:
- Main control PCB with standard outputs: “Fault”, “Light”, “Sound” and “Norm”, “Alarm” auxiliary outputs
- Keypad and indicators,
- Power supply PCB,
- One 16 zone input/output unit with 8 programmable outputs in each of them.
- BR4-8 blocking relay (8 signaling relays).
- BSKT-2 GSM communicator (according to order conditions).
- BSKM-2 phone communicator (according to order conditions).
- Remote output units with 24, 48, 72, 96 channels (according to order conditions).
- BSPC-2 computer coupler (according to order conditions).
- CAN2.0B high-speed industrial interface implements unit-to-unit communications.
- Various AL process algorithms enabling to set processing parameters individually for each AL:
- AL type: active, passive, combined
- Recording the “Fire” status when: one detector/two detectors/one detector with verification triggers
- Reset time
- Expectation time of readiness after resetting
- Expectation time of repeated triggering in verification mode
- Threshold current of determination of detectors’ activation in AL (separately for passive and active detectors)
- Test mode can be set individually for each AL, in which alarm or emergency AL statuses will not be transmitted to a central monitoring station
- All outputs of the panel have continuity control and issue messages about open-circuits or short-circuits in load circuit and can commutate currents up to 300 mA
- Various algorithms of outputs’ operation enabling users to set the following parameters individually for each output:
- Active status time
- Passive status mode (dynamic – flashing, with individual setting of enablement/ disablement -periods, or quiescent – steady state)
- Active status mode (dynamic- flashing, with individual setting of enablement/ disablement periods, or quiescent – steady state)
- Allowing enabling at short-circuit
- Allowing enabling at open-circuit
- Time of transitional processes in load circuit
- The test mode can be set individually for each output, the output status will not be transmitted to a central monitoring station and the output will not be enabled physically
- Keypad and indicators block contains 4 lines x 40 characters LCD indicator enabling to display sufficient amount of necessary information, keypad with additional functional buttons, pop-up menu with the most usable functions that substantially facilitates the user’s work with the panel
- Individual name can be entered for each zone and each output up to 16 characters long which can be used displaying information about the object on the indicator
- The panel logs and records system events to energy-independent memory in tie with real time clocks, and also their following displaying on a LCD indicator or on interface. The log is counted on 60000 event records
- Using the BSPC-2 you can review the current configuration and program (configurate) the panel from the inbuilt keypad or from computer