VEKTOR-1 automatic extinguisher control panel
- Designing of addressable fire alarm system with conventional detectors and manual call points based on VEKTOR-1 automatic extinguisher control panel
- Designing of multilevel (hierarchical) system of control panels
- Arrangement of central and stand-alone protection of various premises against fires, control of extinguishers, smoke extract, fan and other automatic systems.
Complies with EN54-2 , EN54-4, EN54-21, EN54-13.
- central processor radial interface with each unit being potential free that ensures stable operation even with a faulty unit;
- integrated 2-zone fire extinguishing control console;
- compartment for mounting of up to 20 relays on DIN rail;
- communications units and interface collectors for interconnection and work with computer;
- free binding of outputs to loop/output statuses (events) with logical formulas without use of auxiliary devices and software;
- low current consumption due to usage of fire loops with terminal capacitor and dynamic powering of logical loops;
- user-friendly menu (not more complicated than mobile phone);
- standard phone keypad;
- easy-to-read graphical display (large highlighted characters);
- provides many flexible choices from basic conventional (non-addressable) to advanced hard-wire addressable panel/systems,
- high reliability and easy maintenance;
- transmission of alarm notifications by GSM-communicator.
- fire mode with reverification (without reverification) and terminal capacitor;
- fire mode with reverification (without reverification) and terminal resistor;
- logical mode (discrete output);
- protection mode;
- output mode.
- each fire output provides controlling of connection lines;
- activation of fire output by event in a loop with automatic fire detectors;
- activation of fire output by event in a loop with manual call points;
- possibility of extinction process control using manual call points "Manual release mode", "Extinguishant hold off" etc.;
- standalone operation and programming of each output;
- cascade operation of maximum eight outputs;
- operation of outputs in redundant circuits.
- automatic detector output;
- manual call point output;
- output for connection of the call point "Manual release mode";
- output for connection of the manual call point "Extinguishant hold off";
- output for connection of the manual call point "Release hold off";
- output for connection of the manual call point "Emergency release";
- output for connection of the manual call point "Emergency stop";
- programming of delay time;
- programming of extinguishant release time.
Parameters of compatibility:
- output/loop voltage: 20-30 V for 24V power supply
9.5-15 V for 12V power supply
- loop current: 30 mA max
- switch current of output of each I/O channel: 50 mA max
- switch current of outputs with full load monitoring for connection of sounders: 200 mA max
- switch current of outputs for extinguishant monitoring: 4 A max
- sound signal resumes when a new event occurs;
- disablement period for fire detectors during fire alarm loop resetting: 4-6 sec.
- delay period for fire alarm loop processing after applying power (incl. during reset) to fire detectors: 4-6 sec.
- period to automatic resetting of initial fire alarm status (Attention): 5-6 min.