- Compliant with EN14604:2005
- 5 year operation with battery pack
- Intellectual sensitivity adjustment with integral microcontroller
- Minimum nuisance (false) alarms (including contamination of smoke chamber) with Long Term Drift feature (sensitivity compensation). This mechanism automatically adjusts the smoke alarm's sensitivity to factory level during operation.
- Sound indication of exceeding threshold compensation level (signal to cleaning the smoke chamber from dust)
- Fluent sound intensification in Alarm and Test modes
- Hush function – silencing the Alarm signal for 10 min. by pressing the Test button
- Ideal circular diagram of smoke chamber (sensitivity does not depend on air stream direction)
- Test button for easy testing
- Standby current:< 8uA
- Alarm current:< 60mA
- Battery:2 x AAA (LR03, 1.5V)
- Sound alarm level:> 85dB (for 3m)
- Horn frequency:3.1–3.4kHz
- Sensitivity range:
- 0.08–0.12dB/m (under conditions:cotton smoke, air speed 0,2 m/sec)
- Hush time:10±1 min
- Hush mode indication: single LED flashes every 10 sec.
- Standby mode indication: single LED flashes every 320 sec.
- Fault/contamination indication: triple sound signal every 40 sec.
- Battery fault indication: single sound signal every 40 sec.
- Sizes: Ø80 x 45 mm