BSPC-1 computer coupler is designed for diagnostics and programming of ARTON-16F, ARTON-32F fire alarm control panels, using free software supplied with the coupler. The unit is connected to a computer through a USB interface. The unit is connected to a FACP through a “CAN” interface joint on the main control PCB of FACP. The unit is connected to a FACP through a “PC” interface joint on the main control PCB of FACP.
- View and setting of AL parameters
- Fixation of AL basic currents
- Setting of AL character names
- View and setting of operation parameters of outputs
- Setting of character names of outputs
- Change of passwords for users and engineer
- Setting of user's zone controls
- Setting of user's output controls
- View and control of the event log
- Programming of the panel's operation logics (setting of interconnection between statuses and called functions using logical expressions)
- Visual monitoring of AL status, outputs etc.
- Reading information about FACP (serial number, software version, date of production)
- Work with patterns (configuration files): reading, change and saving on a disc