- MUSH-6M module is designed to adjust 2-wire fire alarm loops with 4-wire fire alarm CP and intruder-fire CP, and also with AC CP.
- The modules provide connection of smoke detectors (SPD-3.1M, SPD-3.10, SPD-3.5, SP-2.1) and heat detectors (SPT, FT, FTL) to 4-wire control panels or to AC CP.
- The modules control current value in 2-wire circuit and depending on its value change output’s status for message transmission (Standby, Fire, and Fault) to the control panel.
- MUSH-6M issues the Fire signal in the event of one or several detectors activation in 2-wire loop by intermittent resistance increase (current decrease) in signal circuit of CP.
- The modules issue the Fault notification in the event of short-circuit, open-circuit and 12 V outage on a module (LED is off). The fault notification is issued by 4-wire alarm loop circuit break.
- The modules provide limitation of current value in the event of short-circuit in 2-wire circuit.
- The power supply of 2-wire loop can be disabled by pressing the RESET button.
- Input voltage range: 10,2-13,8 V
- Standby output voltage range: 9,7-13,6 V
- 2-wire short-circuit current consumption: ≤20 mA
- 2-wire circuit resistance interpreted by the module as Alarm mode: 0,4-1,0 kOhm
- 2-wire circuit resistance interpreted by the module as Standby mode: 1,4-2,5 kOhm
- 2-wire circuit resistance interpreted by the module as Fault mode: 0-0,2 and greater 3,0 kOhm
- Standby current consumption: ≤25 mA
- Alarm current consumption: ≤40 mA
- Max number of smoke/heat detectors interlinked to 2-wire alarm loop: 32
- Dimensions: 65x55x20 mm
- Weight: 50 g